Videre til indhold
- Nordentoft M, Madsen T, Fedyszyn I. (2015) Suicidal behavior and mortality in first-episode psychosis. J Nerv Ment Dis 203(5):387-92. DOI: 10.1097/NMD.0000000000000296.
- Larsen JLS, Frandsen H, Erlangsen A. (2015) MYPLAN – A mobile phone application for supporting people at risk of suicide. Crisis 37; 236-40. DOI: 10.1027/0227-5910/a000371
- Fässberg MF, Cheuny G, Canetto SS, Erlangsen A, Lapierre S, Lindner R, Draper B, Gallo JJ, Wong C, Wu J, Duberstein P, Waern W. (2015) A systematic review of physical illness, functional disability and suicidal behaviour among older adults. Aging and Mental Health 20; 166-94. DOI: 10.1080/13607863.2015.1083945
- Shah A, Bhat R, Zarate-Escudero S, De Leo D, Erlangsen A. (2015) Suicide rates in five-year age-bands after the age of 60 years: the international landscape. Aging and Mental Health 20; 131-8. DOI: 10.1080/13607863.2015.1055552
- Hjorthøj C, Østergaard MLD, Benros ME, Toftdahl NG, Erlangsen A, Andersen JT, Nordentoft M (2015) Associations between cannabis, alcohol, and substance use disorders on all-cause and cause specific mortality in schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or unipolar depression – A nationwide, prospective, register-based study: Lancet Psychiatry 2; 801–8. DOI:10.1016/S2215-0366(15)00207-2.
- Erlangsen A, Stenager E, Conwell Y (2015) Physical diseases as predictors of suicide in older adults: a nationwide, register-based cohort study. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 50; 1427-39. DOI: 10.1007/s00127-015-1051-0
- Erlangsen A, Fedyszyn I. (2015) Danish nationwide registers for public health and health-related research. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health 43; 333-9. DOI: 10.1177/1403494815575193
- Erlangsen A, Lind BD, Stuart EA, Qin P, Stenager E, Larsen KJ, Wang AG, Hvid M, Nielsen AC, Pedersen CM, Winsløv JH, Langhoff C, Mühlmann C, Nordentoft M. (2015) Short-term and long-term effects of psychosocial therapy for people after deliberate self-harm: a register-based, nationwide multicentre study using propensity score matching. Lancet Psychiatry 2; 47-58. DOI: 10.1016/S2215-0366(14)00083-2
- Andreasson K .(2015) Dialectical behaviour therapy with skills training seems to be more effective in reducing non-suicidal self-injury. Evidence-based mental health 18(4). doi: 10.1136/eb-2015-102139